Entry to the Artizon Museum is at a pre-designated date and time. Tickets must be purchased in advance from the museum website.
Tickets cannot be purchased online using Internet Explorer 11 (IE11) or other earlier versions.
Designated date and time entry system
The designated entry system by date and time is so that visitors may enjoy a more comfortable viewing experience. Choose one of the entry time slots shown below when purchasing tickets. Be sure to enter the museum within your time slot.
① 10:00〜11:30 ② 12:00〜13:30 ③ 14:00〜15:30 ④ 16:00〜17:30
- You may enter at any time within the designated time slot.
- Once you enter the museum, the ticket is valid for the rest of the day, so you may stay and enjoy the exhibition until the museum closes.
- Crowding is possible near the start of a time slot. You may be asked to wait before entering the museum. We suggest arriving for entry later during your time slot.
- Entry is free for university and college students, high school students, but advanced booking of an entry time slot is required. Students must present their student ID upon entrance to the museum.
- Children up to junior high school age are admitted free. No advanced booking is required.
- Entry is free for disabled visitors (plus one accompanying assistant) but advanced booking time slot is required. Disabled visitors must present their disabled persons handbook upon entrance to the museum.
Ticket delivery and museum entry
- After you have purchased your ticket, an E-mail will be sent to your designated E-mail address.
- Please read the QR code and download it onto your smartphone.
- You can also print the QR code and bring the printout with you when you visit the museum.
- Tickets cannot be cancelled once confirmed.
- You may make one change of date and time.
- There are no discounts for group tickets or for senior citizens.
- Entry is only allowed during the designated time slot.
- Resale of tickets for commercial purposed is not allowed.
Same day ticket sales
- Tickets not sold online will be available at the museum’s ticket desk.
- For groups of 10 or more children up to junior high school age, entry requires prior notification using the E-mail address below. Without notification, such groups may not be admitted to the museum if the galleries are crowded.