The Artizon Museum of the Ishibashi Foundation (hereinafter “the Museum”) recognizes that the protection and appropriate management of customers’ personal information is an important responsibility, and will endeavor to protect personal information in accordance with the following policy.
Compliance with laws and regulations concerning protection of personal information
- The Museum will comply with laws and other regulations concerning the protection of personal information.
Collection of personal information
- When collecting personal information, the Museum will clearly state the purpose of use and will use legal and fair methods to acquire personal information.
Use of personal information
- The Museum will use personal information only for the purpose of use indicated at the time such information is collected, and only to the extent necessary to perform its business.
Providing personal information to third parties
- The Museum will not disclose or provide personal information to third parties without the consent of the individuals concerned except in special cases, such as when required by law, when necessary to protect important interests such as human life or property, and when the handling of personal information is outsourced.
- The Museum may outsource the handling of personal information to third parties within the scope necessary to accomplish the purpose of use. In such cases, the Museum will enter into an agreement with the contractor concerning the confidentiality of personal information, and will provide necessary and appropriate supervision to the contractor for secure management of personal information.
Management of personal information
- The Museum will securely manage personal information to keep it accurate and up-to-date, and will implement necessary and appropriate security measures to prevent loss, alteration, leakage, unauthorized access, etc. of personal information.
- The Museum will formulate internal rules on appropriate handling of personal information, familiarize the staff of the Museum with such rules, and establish a system for compliance in the protection of personal information.
Disclosure, correction, discontinuation of use, deletion, etc. of personal information
- The Museum recognizes that the information principals (the individuals concerned in personal information) have the right to disclosure, correction, discontinuation of use, deletion, etc. with regard to their own personal information, and when such requests are received from information principals and the personal information inquiry desk will respond promptly within a reasonable and necessary scope.